Our Multimac Series is an inline bundler / tray wrapper for use with polyethylene film. With speeds up to 20 packages per minute or 35 packages per minute with the optional servo upgrade, it’s rugged yet compact design makes it an excellent choice for items that need to be overwrapped and shrunk before shipment.
True Pack Solutions has a wide variety of stock and custom made shrink wrappers and tunnels. Everything from compact all-in-one L-Bar sealers and tunnels, inline bundlers & tray wrappers, large custom built automatic L-Bar sealers, side sealers and total enclosure wrappers/tunnels for e-commerce or industrial products.
Our Multimac Series is an inline bundler / tray wrapper for use with polyethylene film. With speeds up to 20 packages per minute or 35 packages per minute with the optional servo upgrade, it’s rugged yet compact design make’s it an excellent choice for items that need to be overwrapped and shrunk before shipment. With a seal bar opening of 15.7” and choices of seal bar widths that include 26”, 33” and 41”, the Multimac Series can handle a wide range of package dimensions.
The advantages and features include
- Compact design, wrapper and tunnel are on a single frame
- Tall seal bar opening, suitable for high products
- Easy to integrate with the production lines
- Mono-block chassis is on casters for easy portability
- Recipe based operation for easy adjustments
- Automatic product length detection
- Fully automatic operation
- User-friendly color operator touch screen panel
- Adjustable tunnel conveyor speed for optimal shrink settings
- Heat adjustment via digital PID control
- Air circulation controlled by side louver handles
- Teflon coated hot knife sealing system
- Various language options and adaptable touch keyboard
- Memory Recipes for quick easy adjustments
Available Optional Equipment:
- Printed film capability
- Motorized top and bottom film rolls
- Side mounted film racks
- Spare roll positions with manual film splicing unit
- Unstable product hold down clamp
- Closing conveyor for short products
- ISO9001 quality standards with the relevant norm’s confirmation
- World-wide brands for all mechanical, electrical and pneumatic components
- CE certifications, complies with the latest CE directives
- One year warranty on non-wearable parts (expandable)
There are no reviews yet.